THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF AND EXCLUDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
COMPRESSORS (Includes compressors and motors) are warranted for a period of 18 MONTHS ON COPPER PLAN & 30 MONTHS ON PLATINUM PLAN from invoice Date.
Dunham-Bush & Trane are a 12 Month Limited Warranty from Invoice Date.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY COVERS DEFECTIVE WORKMANSHIP OR MATERIALS ASSEMBLED BY US AND IS NOT AN UNCONDITIONAL GUARANTEE AGAINST ALL HAZARDS OR FAILURES
PC COMPRESSORS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY FAILURES IN SUCH MANNER IT DEEMS NECESSARY AND PROPER.
EXCLUSIONS FROM WARRANTY COVERAGE
Remanufacture does not warrant against and/or will not pay for or provide, (but not limited to):
(1) Failure due to improper installation, maintenance neglect, abuse, or abnormal operations;
(2) Failures due to components not furnished with a compressor remanufactured by us or otherwise approved by us for installation, or components unsuitable for use with a Warranted compressor;
(3) Internal Compressor Damage due to foreign material or failure because of operations causing greater than normal wear, or from use of a compressor for purposes other than those for which it was originally intended by the manufacturer;
(4) Replacement labor or other items associated with but not including warranted compressor or parts;
(5) Charges or any losses incurred in the operation of warranted compressor or parts, or incurred due to failure of warranted compressor or parts;
(6) Failure due to old oil cooler and all external oil lines not being thoroughly cleaned or replaced;
(7) Problems due to a compressor change (type for type) from the original application;
(8) Gaskets and components not installed by the PC Compressor factory are the responsibility of the installer and are not covered under this warranty;
(9) Any repairs prior to having authorization from PC Compressors Customer Service Department in Phoenix, Arizona.
Remanufactures liabilities are limited solely and exclusively to repair or replacement of compressors of parts worldwide according to the terms of this warranty alone and do not include liability for any incidental, consequential damages, lost wages or time, or other damages of any kind whatsoever, whether any claim is based upon theories of contract negligence or tort. This warranty may be distributed in state(s), which may not allow the limitation or exclusion of some warranties or of incidental or consequential damages. In the event that any provision of this warranty be or become invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms and conditions hereof remain in full effect.
ADDITIONAL WARRANTY INFORMATION
If it is determined the failure was caused by defective workmanship or materials furnished by
PC Compressors we will supply a replacement compressor – Excluding Freight.
The warranty term commences on the “Date of Invoice”, which is the date on which the remanufactured compressor or part is first installed in or attached to, or affixed to the apparatus, stand, or appliance from which it is to be operated for use. Replacement of a remanufactured compressor or part does not extend the warranty term.
(1) The installation must be done by a Certified Technician.
(2) The installer must make sure all electrical connections are correct and within “Code” for the area compressor is being installed;
(3) It is the installers and buyers responsibility to make sure they are buying the correct compressor for application and the correct oil for the application.
(4) Installer must replace all contactors or warranty is Void.
(5) Warranty is void if compressor is slugged or ran without oil.
(6) Warranty Requires Use Of Oil Pressure Safety Control.
(7) CAUTION Warranty Void if used on voltage 10% above or below nameplate voltage
(8) Installer must replace all valves or warranty is Void.
In order to obtain performance of any obligation under this warranty, the compressor owner should do the following:
(1) Contact the installer who performed the installation.
(2) Have the problem diagnosed without disassembly of PC Compressors product. PC Compressors does not assume liability for wrong diagnose.
(3) Contact the PC Compressor factory Customer Service Department before proceeding with any repair work. (Customer Service Department – 800- 858-1108 between 7:00 A.M. and 3:30 P.M MST Monday – Friday).
A. Communicate nature of problem, model number, serial #, date of installation and invoice #.
B. A RGA number will be assigned for tracking purposes only.
(4) All parts used for repair must be furnished by PC Compressors unless otherwise directed.
(5) Take reasonable steps to protect the alleged defective compressor or part from further use damage or contamination.
(6) Return all of the alleged defective compressor or part as supplied to the factory (Phoenix, AZ) for complete factory inspection freight prepaid, unless otherwise directed by PC Compressors Customer Service.
(7) If after factory inspection PC Compressors determines the failure was caused by defective workmanship or materials assembled by us, we will reimburse the purchased for the cost of the replacement compressor.
(8) When returning a compressor or part for inspection, please supply us with the Serial Number.